You are an active and motivated graduate or undergraduate student. A person with an open minded attitude who is enthusiastic with the idea of joining a fast growing company. We are looking for a passionate candidate, willing to further expand their knowledge, gain more experience in the field and become part of our business expansion! If all the above sound interesting to you, this is the right job for you.
What we do.
In Code Seed we bring innovative ideas to life by providing software services to big European companies! We build cross functional teams to work integrated with our clients’ teams. We have a variety of large scale projects that give opportunities for growth and experience. We are in the lookout of highly skilled talents. Our culture is based on respect and trust. Healthy work-life balance is our overriding concern and we strongly believe that happy employees make a successful business.
You will be working with our Lead Accountant. Having him by your side, you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve. You will be supporting day to day work by completing tasks. Your main responsibilities will include payroll, management of accounting transactions, registration and filing of documents, compliance with financial regulations and practices, supervising payables and performing expense reconciliations and processing of accounting tasks resulting from the daily operational needs of the business.
- Graduate or undergraduate student with relevant studies in Accounting or Finance.
- Familiarity with Office tools.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team spirit.
- Career opportunities after the completion of the internship.
- Continuous learnings and training (team and personal).
- A great company culture where people are encouraged to speak their mind, strict no blame policy. In general we strive to create a very safe, fair and warm environment.
- A place to grow your career to the next level: we support and encourage everybody to take the lead, go outside the comfort zone and try new things.
- Regular celebrations and parties.